Welcome to the 9th Shanghai International High-end Lifestyle Exhibition 2018, we will try our best to satisfy all of your needs, to provide you with the best quality service!

Appointed sponsors
Cooperate Media
Position: Home > Visitors > Application of Invitation and Visa Service

Visa Service:

Hong Kong Resident
 Hong Kong residents with Chinese nationality, only Reentry Permit needed.

People from other Countries and Area
If people from other countries and aeras travel to China ,the visa is required, and the passport validity must be more than six months. Different purpose need different visa. Tourist visa usually need to general individual data; And a working visa should show the local invitation letter to prove the employment of local company. A visa can be applied at the Chinese Embassy or from an China Travel Agency. Generally the tourist visa validity is 30 days . Foreigners who want to visit the special area, a licence must be needed. License can be applied at the entry-exit office. For example if you want to travel to the Tibet , it needs an additional visa.

2018·The 9th Shanghai International High-end Lifestyle Exhibition All Rignt Rserved